Friday, October 22, 2010

Hee Haw!

For Chloe's preschool fieldtrip we went to Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove. The kids had so much fun looking at all of the big pumpkins! Logan has finally gotten over his fear of holding Jackson, yay! I can finally take pictures of the three of them:)

When we were driving to school that day, Chloe was so worried. She had to have $2 for her field trip so she could pick a pumpkin to take home. She doesn't have that much in her piggy bank. Luckily she saw Logan counting his piggy bank and he had enough. I heard her say, "Please Logan can I borrow two dollars so I can pick a punkin, I'll pay ya back." Of course he said no:)

The kids actually got to go into the animal pen and pet pigs and goats and roosters and ducks and chickens and rabbits and sheep:)











No comments:

My Family

My Family
I am usually the one taking the pictures....