Friday, November 5, 2010

Grateful For...

So there is that thing on facebook where you are supposed to list one thing each day that you are grateful for....and I just made a list of things that bugged me! I am such a bum! But instead of removing my post....it took way too long to type....I will just add this on top of it.

TEN things I am GRATEFUL for:
1-Even when I am super tired and go in to get a crying baby, he nuzzles his fuzzy little head in my neck and everything isn't so bad after that.
2-I was feeling really sorry for myself the other day after my friend moved across country and was telling someone about it. Chloe piped up and said, "you got me mom." Grateful for my best friend Chloe.
3-I am grateful Logan has such an active imagination. The stories he tells are enough to keep me laughing all day long. Taylor once said that he will be the next Dr Suess, I don't doubt it.
4-Grateful for a hubbby that is willing to work 2 jobs so I can stay home and blog stalk all day:)
5-Grateful for good friends that are more like family to me.
6-Grateful for His plan and the principles the church teach my children.
7-Grateful for the wonderful home I was raised in, even though it wasn't your "typical" family.
8-Grateful for the rice pudding I made tonight, it's my ultimate comfort food.
9-Grateful for caffeine....really I am.
10-Grateful for binkies:)

No comments:

My Family

My Family
I am usually the one taking the pictures....