Saturday, November 6, 2010

One of my.....

One of my biggest pet peeves is...

-Who the heck decided that weeds were weeds, can't we all just love all the plants equally?
-Slugs, we cleared out our vegetable garden today and there were a ton of slugs. Chloe ran in the house and got her bug cage. I told her she should pour salt in there and guess what she said? "Eww mom, we aren't going to eat them."
-Cats that think just because I am so nice that they should follow me home and take up shelter on my deck. Mr Gray Cat (whom Taylor named!! Smoky) please GET LOST! I have 2 other cats that are soon to go to the pound so if you want to maintain your freedom.....beat it!


Grateful today for:
-A little baby who was so patient during the yard work process, he now loves his walker! Maybe the crying to be held days are over:)
-A hubby who spent his only day off helping me with the yard work. I mean who else was going to shovel up all the smushy, slug filled tomatoes?
-Logan is an awesome leaf raker. He was really dissapointed that in the end we got rid of the pile though.
-Chloe's love for creatures big, small, furry, or slimy, she does not discriminate. Furry gray things that are named Smoky seem to be on the top of her list today. She told dad that since he named it that meant she could keep it.
-Caffeine...speaking of, I should run to the gas station.

2 comments:

Dani said...

You make me smile Chels!

Karen said...

What a cute post. Sounds like you do have a lot to be grateful for - except for the cat situation!

My Family

My Family
I am usually the one taking the pictures....